Thursday, January 30, 2014


Almost towards the end of the first month of the new year and well, things havent been going so well for me . Like I said in my previous post, I got myself  involved in some pretty nasty shit which made me dwell in regret. Sampai sekarang menyesal tak sudah, haih.

Anyways, I am currently on a 11 day study break before my final paper for Module 2 then another 11 days of holidays for Winterbreak which is also considered a studybreak because I have another final paper for Module 3. Then another 7 days of holidays before the start of a new semester.

Honestly, I feel quite jealous other universities in egypt have started their winter holidays, some of them even got a month off for winterbreak, and here I am having to take my winterbreak as study leave and stay home. Baru je beria nak explore egypt. Well the only place I'll be exploring is the area of my house here in Camp Ceaser -.-. But ohwell, ada hikmah pasti for all of this.

Life has been utterly boring, despite the fact that all I do is study nowadays, I rarely even leave the house, bangun pagi hadap buku biochem, tidur hadap buku biochem. Not to mention the countless cups of coffee I consume everyday. AND ALSO ALL THE FOOD I EAT BECAUSE OF STRESS. See the thing about exams, they arent very healthy. Definitely hitting the gym everyday after exams mahn ugh -.-

Hajar came to visit a few days ago and Wan and Aswad are also here, sad I cant spend that much time with them because all I do is friggin study. I swear biochem is pretty tough for me. But Alhamdulillah, Im almost done with everything, hopefully I get to cover everything before finals In Sya Allah

Until then, doakan lah diri ini nak menghadapi finals. Assalamualaikum.

No comments: