Thursday, January 23, 2014



" Allah will never put you through something you cannot handle "

That quote up there, is by far my favourite quote of all time. Whenever I feel down, or too stressed out, whenever I feel like giving up because I think medicine is a course I think I cannot handle. I remind myself, Allah will never put me through something I cannot handle. He has put me on this path for a reason, because he believes that I can actually handle it. 

Assalamualaikum, hi hello everybody. 

Damn I thought I'd actually have the time to post everyday but the truth is, haha rasanya sebulan sekali je boleh post kot ? So anyways yes, its been atleast a solid 3 weeks since I last posted something up. Mind me, Iv been super duper busy with classes from 8-4 every single bleepin day because we are all way behind in our syllabus so we needed to finish everything by winterbreak. Sadly we have to postpone one of our exams to after winter holidays so my winterbreak wont be that much of a holiday time for me. I think I kind of deserved it though, because I started college waaaay later compared to everyone else so I think this makes up for all the free time I had before I came here :p So I got my midsem results and alhamdulillah, result sepadan dengan usaha yang diberi I got 32/48 for my first paper and 26/30 for my second one. I still wish I could have done better for my first paper, I blame myself for being too nervous at that time cause it was my first ever real exam ever since SPM ended, so yeah. 

I just finished my practical exams today and I can easily say that I think I definitely screwed up my Module 3 practical, I couldnt do my Medical Genetics and Histology questions that well, was too nervous i could not identify the slides that well and the pedigrees they gave us was super hard. What's done is done though, hanya mampu bertawakal. I have finals for module 2 next week, so kena pulun habis lah cause I have a LOT to memorize especially my metabolic pathways for everything. Seriously, its like memorizing recipes in a cookbook weh ! Mohon doakan please, I really dont wanna repeat my papers. Until then, assalamualaikum .

No comments: