Sunday, December 29, 2013

My dream, my wish finally came true.


Hi, hello assalamualaikum everyone ! It has been indeed a long long hiatus for me. I think my last post was in June I think (?) A LOT went down like seriously. Well, for starters, I have finally achieved my life long dream to study in Alexandria Egypt ! Alhamdulillah ! Its been 2 months since I left home to study medicine in Alex U. I remember those days back in MRSM where I really really wanted to study here because of my abe Syabil, well I finally made it ( though, abe is no longer here cause he went to India ish -.- ) but still Im blessed to be given this opportunity to study abroad. Leaving home was VERY hard. Especially leaving mama and papa and the 2 zorgons and also Wang and Ki and not to forget all my bestfriends. But sooner or later the bird's gotta leave the nest right ? I remember that night before my departure every single one of my closest friends were there it made it even harder to leave home, but I did and here I am now

Life here in Alexandria is amazing, food is super cheap like you can get chocolate croissants and pizza on the streets for like 1 ringgit and kinder bueno bars for 2 ringgit. So you can imagine how hard it is to go on a diet here ! Apart from that, my college is pretty cool too we got the chance to mix around with the arabs cause we're in the same class. What else eh ? Ah the weather is amaaaaaaazing, cause its winter right now so the temperature can go as low as 9 degrees. BEST EN hahaha. 


I just finished my mid sem exams about 2 days ago. Twas my first exam since SPM ended which was like a year ago so you can imagine how bloody nervous I was . But Alhamdulillah it was okay. Still wished I could have done better for my Module 3 paper because I was SOOOOO nervous I think I did pretty badly :( But lets just hope for the best. 

Sampai di sini sahaja, coretan seorang perantau ( ceh ) ahaha. I think Imma start blogging again soon, its good to be back. I forgot how fun it was to blog. Until then, assalamualaikum.

No comments: