Tuesday, June 18, 2013



This one is a short brief one because I'm thinking of hitting the hay early tonight. I thought I must blog about this tonight or else Ill forget about it tomorrow, heh.

So !

Yesterday, which was Father's Day, I went for the Hujan x Love Me Butch Gig at Bentley Auditorium in Mutiara Damansara. I figured I'd spent half the day with the fambam buying shit for my premed course, before going for the gig in the evening. it was so sudden though, didnt think that I would actually go because of the fact that my eye infection was still healing and I looked super duper retarded, but then I figured this might be the last time I get to see Hujan perfom live before I leave for Egypt & it was prolly my last time I get a chance to listen to kotak hati live,  so screw the bloody eye infection so I went anyways. I went with my favourite junior twins Nazirah and Nafisah and met up with my all time gig buddy Aida and Faisal and Akmal and Hariz was there too.


 The gig started at about 5, ( WE WERE RIGHT INFRONT OF THE STAGE MOTHER FUCKERS ! ) which was super cool , and as per usual they started off with the guest acts, First band to perform was Caracal, a band from Singapore which were really good ! I really enjoyed their performance ( BECAUSE THEY HAD A PRETTY GOODLOOKING GUITARIST NAMED GABRIEL) hihi but other then that, their music was pretty wicked too ! After that was Seringai, a band from indonesia which was.. sorta not my kind of music. It was my type laa but it was a tad bit too heavy and it was scary looking at all the guys moshing so I just sat at the side. Next up was Manifesto which I really enjoyed too because Tomok was performing hehehe. And after Manifesto they had a 15 minute break for Maghrib prayers.


After that, they started again at 8:30 with Love Me Butch playing. It was pure awesomeness I swear the band was so good live ! Headbang all the way weh, i cant recall thee last time I went to a gig, I think it was Pierce The Veil kot. Fucking awesome ! And I was riight infront the frontman's sweat dropped onto my hands everytime he head bang-ed . And not to mention the amount of people moshing behind me, it was insane !

And lastly finally at 9, Hujan performed. I still had my spot riiiiight up front of Noh. And my oh my, he was super goodlookin ! I was literally fan-girling over a married man -.- HAHAHHA . The  showcase was fucking wicked, the guys were all moshing like shit, I got crashing into the stage , my tummy bruised -.- OH that reminds me, Noh even gave me a water bottle too hihihihi. They performed some of my favourites too like Ke Selatan, Mencari Konklusi, Aku Skandal ( a favourite since I was 14) .. AAAAAAND OFCOURSE MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE KOTAK HATI. I teared up during Kotak Hati though, it reminded me of A. But what the hell, I can check that off my list of things to do before I die which was watch Hujan perform Kotak Hati Live, i was beautiful. As I was riiight infront of the stage I wanted Noh to notice me so I kept on reaching out to his had and I he held on once and we made eye contact OMGGGGGG *fan girl moment jap please* HAHAHA. Things started to get out of control, during the last few songs somehow Noh invited everyone to come up the stage and everyone was fucking climbing the stage and diving off crowd surfing and shit. Havoc gila !I was so scared I might get trampled on or something. Last last, I got on the stage with Aida and took pictures before someone trampled onto Aida till she fell off the stage, my god I pity that girl, I came down the stage carefully avoiding the other guys who were crowd surfing like shit . They ended their showcase with Ludah Amerika, everything was still pretty hectic then, everyone was jumping off the stage it was crazy wicked !
The show ended at 10, and we waited for awhile and had a meet and greet session, I GOT MY MUCH WANTED PICTURE WITH GABRIEL annd got autographs from all the performers. Annnnd when I got to the last person of the line of autographs which was Noh Hujan himself, guess what he said " I saw you tadi, kesian kena pijak semua kat depan, but then again bagus jugak depan sekali  " OMG HE NOTICED HAHAHAH and I was like " Nah its okay, it was worth it " and then he asked what I was doing and I said " Oh tunggu nak pergi egypt in September, tu yang datang gig ni ! " and he was like " Egypt, takda tempat lain ke " and I got a picture with him :>>>>

so basically the things that made my night were

- Kotak Hati
- my picture with Gabriel
- my picture with Noh
- Noh noticing me as the girl riiight infront of the stage
- I got to go up stage
- the water bottle Noh handed to me
-the small convo I had with Noh

I know, I know Noh Hujan je kot. But hahaha biar lah nak fan girl kejap. Twas definitely a night to remember. Hujan definitely performed well live. It was definitely worth my 40 bucks.

No comments: