Tuesday, June 18, 2013


" Once a highlander, always a highlander " 

Hi hello everyone !

Okay, to be honest Iv been meaning to post but I keep procrastinating, and I've been so engrossed in watching Gossip Girl these past few days ( I'm almost done with season 4 btw, and its by far my favourite season ), and Tumblr keeps bugging my by being oh-so bloody addictive :( which is why I havent been posting.

So !

I had a damn good week I shall say, i started the week off with a trip back to my boarding school in Pengkalan Hulu, Perak with Nafis. The original plan was supposed to be Nafis, Aishah and I.. but Aishah cancelled at the last minute so it was just the 2 of us. Nafis wanted to train the debate students for the Scholar Cup thing which will be held in Dubai next week ( I KNOW RIGHT GILA BABI LUCKY LAH DAPAT PERGI DUBAI OMG ) and I was just there to .. assist..(MENYEBOK) . Took the usual 9 oclock bus from Duta and to be honest, it was the longest bus ride I have ever had, im not kidding. The whole 5 hours plus, I was so dizzy I wanted to gag -.- 

We reached the college at 3, just after the students finished their farewell thinggy for the pengetua. It felt so good to be back ! Mr. Yun asked us to eat at the foyer but I was still pretty full from lunch so I met up with the teachers there, the first teacher I met was Cikgu engku Lin, and then I surprised Cikgu Mai and some other teachers. Mr Yun gathered the debate students, and yada yada yada. Oh and he broke the news that we werent allowed to wear jeans, and guess what.. the jeans that I was wearing were the only pants I brought along for my trip :) HAHAHA the best . We got settled in the guess room in the sick bay of the aspuri. I waited for my favourite juniors to finish prep cause I wanted to borrow a pair of damn trackpants -.- After the girls finished prep, I met up with Alyssa and borrowed her pants before heading down to the surau for Asar prayers. The whole clan was there ! I missed everyone so soo soo much ! :') Acha, Alyssa, my sister Sabby, Yus and Hannis, Zu OMG everyone lah ! Terubat rinduu :') Cam whoared for awhile and updated my baby girls about what's been happening before joining them for dinner at the dining hall
Ahh DM food I'v missed it so much ! But I was quite surprised though, apparently the new menu serves rice only in the afternoon and the students are given noodles yang sikit gila for dinner . I swear if I were still here serious cannot survive ! The amount of noodles given is the same amount as the noodles we got for supper ! and supper dah takda laksa and other heavy meals. They are only given bread :s I pity the students here, cause to be honest in my experience, in order to stay here you gotta eat to survive mahn ! I swear. You gotta eat to stay awake. And with that amount of food, idk if I could do it :s I WAS REALLY DISSAPOINTED BECAUSE THAT MEANT THAT THERE WAS NO MORE IKAN KELI :'( 
But enough about that, after dinner I took my bath and went to the surau for maghrib and isya prayers . After isya prayers I joined Nafis and the other debate students practice before heading back to the dorm at 11:30. I got Yus and Hannis to teman me sleep in the guest room that night, I lent them my laptop so they could watch movies and dozed off while watching Wild Child

Woke up the next day at around 9:30 like a boss weh HAHAHA dulu masa asrama 4:50 dah bangun sebab malas nak queue masuk toilet -.- took my bath and watched an episode of pretty little liars because I was too shy to go see my teachers at the academic block. In the end I went anyways because I was super duper bored -.-  Lucky I met cikgu Alia, sat with her in the bilik guru and updated her about everyyything that has been going on with my life. I like how close i am with her and how I can treat her like a friend. She, like everyone else tried talking some sense into me saying, " Iv got a future to think about and not let petty thoughts and feelings get in my way " which was true, which is why i get better and stronger everyday :)
See I think thats my weakness, I need people to constantly remind me that I deserve better or just constantly remind me that I'll be okay know ? Ended up hanging out for about an hour cause she had class, after that I met my baby juniors who had englsh period at the meja batu so I helped them out while waiting for Nafis for lunch. Met up with Cikgu Mai after that, my all time favourite teacher at the PSP, hung out till like 2:30 just talking to her,, i missed her so much :') I accompanied my baby sisters for lunch later after that before meeting up with nafis again for debate practice. Practice ended at 5, I hung out for a bit with Zeyra after that and met up again with my baby sisters. I helped the akak DM serve dinner that night, and I swear they are really funny people I enjoyed my evening with the akak DM :3

I didnt quite remember what I did that night, but I remembered getting burger with Mr. Yun. The next day ( was teachers day celebration btw) but it was time for me to say goodbye. By 8 I was already out of the block . hung around the academic block while waiting for Cikgu Mai and said my goodbye's to everyone. I even managed to see Syakir for awhile too. said my goodbye's to my baby sisters . Sebak , sedih semua ada. Finally Cikgu Mai sent me to the bus stop and i took the 10 oclock bus back to KL. Such a bummer I had to miss teacher's day, but what to do , takda rezeki :(

Sedih, sebak semua ada, 3 days was definitely not enough . It was such a short trip, even mama said " Qis, bila dah balik Pengkalan Hulu, macam belut masuk lumpur. Call tak sms tak reply , taknak balik KL"  which was true hahaha I loved spending time there, it made me realize how much i fucking miss boarding school, my friends, struggling for spm, basuh baju, makan benda sama everyday, every little detail . i miss it so so sooo much :'( In sya Allah before I leave for Egypt I shall come visit this place again. MRSM Pengkalan Hulu, Ill be back :)

No comments: