Saturday, June 8, 2013


" She turned her cant's into cans and her dreams into plans "

HELLO EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!

Ohmy goodness, it has been too long. I repeat too long ! been almost 2 months since I last posted something. Mind me, a part of me is just lazy and well, after my last post I sorta lost my mojo to blog yknow. Because everytime I open up my blog, I'd have to re-read my last post and the pain comes back. So I chose to stay away from this blog of mine so that I dont have to re-read my last post. 

But tonight, I decided to 'man up' (kononnya) and open my blog and just re-read my last post. And to be honest, it didnt hurt as much as it did before. I mean it still did, having to remember everything again (as if I dont try to forget every single bleepin day since March) but yeah its true what they say, time heals even the deepest wounds.

A lot, I repeat a lot has happened in 2 months. I've been dealing with a hell lot of things, apart from trying to move on and forget everything . Its amazing seriously what a heartbreak can do to you. Im proud enough to say I dropped 10 kgs in 2 month and a half months as a result of going to the gym every single bleepin day. I dont know but it turned me into a gym junkie, because it came down to a point whereby whenever I feel sad or depressed about what had happened I immediately go to the gym just so that I could run. Because when I run, I feel tired and when I come back tired I'll just sleep and forget everything. Apart from feeling tired, there's always that sense of satisfaction after a good workout right so yeah that's prolly one of the things I did in the past 2 months gym, gym, starving myself, and more gym. I have never been more proud of myself, I should've started this earlier mahn.

Apart from that, I've been spending a lot of time with my bestfriends before they left for college, and at the same time I've been having tonnes of adventures doing random things before I leave .
Its true what they say, " Ada kereta, semua jalan " Every Friday night, My bestfriends and I would have random YOLO adventures, taking the car out for a drive to places like KLIA, Putrajaya and even Genting ! Just for the sake of going somewhere. Once, while hanging out at McD TTDI, with Hakim and Miera after STALKING a guy I used to like who was there, whice reminds me, I fucking love Miera for tolerating with all my random shitty ideas, even the crazy ones ! That night, was my friendiversary dinner with Shar, and I was too scared to drive alone to The Curve so I made her send me, as a thank you treat I decided to buy her McFlurry. So there we were, close to midnight , at McD TTDI . As I was going into McD i noticed a guy near his car. It was the guy I used to like back then in 2009. He didnt see me but I wanted to say hi soooo badly but I was shy because he was with his friends. So... we did.... the.. unthinkable.. hahah yknow me and my crazy wacky ideas, Miera had no choice to follow. So guess what we did ? WE ATE OUR ICE CREAM IN THE CAR STALKING HIM TILL HE FINISHED LEPAKING WITH HIS FRIENDS HAHAHA I swear that is the most wackiest thing I have ever done and I love Miera for agreeing to do it with me, seriously, that bitch tolerates with all my random shit which is why I fucking love her ! So back to our YOLO adventure, that night after stalking the guy, we hung out with Hakim and he came out with the ramdomest, out of the blue idea to go up to Genting the next day. It was 2 in the morning, and we were all up for it. We even called Sasha up and she agreed to come along. I didnt sleep that night cause I was afraid I'll oversleep, so as a good bestfriend  I left Miera sleep for a good solid 2 hours, and I had a 30 minute power nap. Went up to Genting at 7 and came down by 1. Twas the most randomest thing ever I swear.

I even went to the beach with the bunch once, there was Azi, Izwan Ariff and Aida. Twas a pretty good trip, see the best part of the trip was not the beach but the roadtrip there. HAHAHA being in a car with crackheads, I had a really good time !

If I were to list down all the crazy adventures, I had with my friends throughout the duration of these 2 months I bet you guys will get bored. So those are just one of the many many random adventures I had with my friends :)


As of now, almost everyone has gone separate ways leaving me behind. Azi, has left for Johor doing her Matriculation there, she's taking Accounting if I'm not mistaken. Hazwani and Miera left for UiTM Puncak Alam, both taking Foundation In Science (which I am jealous of btw, because they get to be together), Mia is all the way in Bangi in KPTM, Aidil is all the way in UiTM Jengka Pahang taking Engineering, Hariz is in KMKN which is all the way in Kedah. Which leaves me with Shar who has classes everyday and Fadh and Mime. To be honest, its sad thinking of the fact that everyone has gone seperate ways and it hurts me even more thinking of the fact that I'll be the furthest from everyone, as usual. Take asrama for instance, I was already seperated from all my friends . And I cannot imagine how things will be like when I leave.Let's just hope and pray for the best In Sya Allah.

Writing this made me realize how much I miss blogging, might post another one soon ! Hehe until then. x

No comments: