Saturday, February 23, 2013




So here it goes,

The picture up there says it all. I'm tired. I'm tired of waiting, I'm tired of getting my hopes up, I'm tired of everything and when I asked you those questions last night. I was hoping you would actually give me a straiht up answer but no, you said you couldnt answer me. Is is because you're to big of a coward to tell me that you dont feel the same way ? Or is it because you're too big of a coward to tell me that you do. I want answers okay, you're making me feel like a loser thinking " hey he must feel the same way I feel about him " 
I can handle the truth okay, all I need is for you to tell me the truth cause I am tired of feelin like this. Whats the point of loving when everything we had wasnt real ? 

I want (need) you to give me an answer. I can handle the truth. I dont wanna waste my time on something thats not real and will never be. Please ?

No comments: