Wednesday, February 20, 2013


Yes, for the umpteenth time, my baby iPod has decided to break down yet again. The stupid button got stuck AGAIN so I might have to change to a new iPod AGAIN. Stupid Apple product, I cant recall the number of times I changed iPods since my 12th Birthday. I remember my first iPod, a good ol' 80GB iPd classic my parents bought for me when I got straight A's for UPSR. It was probably the best gift I've ever gotten. Cause you see Iv always had this fantasy when I was a kid where I imagined myself walkin on the streets with my earphones on and browsing through songs on my iPod and act all cool and from then on I've always dreamt of owning an iPod. I didnt think a device like that would mean so important to me now . I mean, I bring it everywhere I go . Like literally wherever I go. Now, its like I cant survive without that thing, I think its because its been with me sticking thorough all those awkward moments, waiting sessions, walkin sessions, study sessions. I admit, I cant survive without my iPod. I mean I cried when my teacher took away my ipod last year, and it was the most excruciating 2 weeks before SPM I've ever had.

But whatevs, RIP dear iPod. Cant wait to get a new one, I'm dying . ( I sound like such a brat)

Taa~

No comments: