Wednesday, February 27, 2013



Short post;

i just realized I havent exactly blogged about the concert I went to recently which was fucking PIERCE THE VEIL x SLEEPING WITH SIRENS LIVE IN MALAYSIA . Its what I've been waiting for months ! The one I went all the way to KL to from Shah Alam just to get tickets. The one I've been counting down the days to and it finally happened mofo's !!!!!!! So the concert was the day after I aarrived from Egypt so I was still a tad bit jet lagged. I woke up at 12 and got ready and went to Shah Alam for lunch . At 3 surprisingly with Ki's greenlight we took the MyVi and went to Sab K's place to pick her up . Picked up Aidil from work and met up with Sab's friend Ju. We convoyed to the stadium and arrived around 4. Hung out around the stadium while waiting for the doors to open . Bought like effing cool wristbands too. Finally around 6:30 the doors opened and we hurried in. Thank goodness the stadium was air conditioned man and it was pretty small too. After a hell lot of waiting, the local bands which were Scarlett Heroes, The Padands and Massacre Conspiracy performed. After that, the moment that I and prolly 1000 other people have been waiting for Pierce The Veil started fuckin performing !!! They kicked off with one of my favourites which was Hell Above OMG IT WAS THE BOMB !!! everyone was fucking moshing and shit AND AFTER YEARS OF HAVING A HUGE CRUSH ON THE BASSIST, I FINALLY GOT TO SEE JAIME FUCKING PRECIADO IN PERSON. I was screaming my lungs out OMG *fangirling They performed a few of my favourites like Caraphernelia and Hold On Till May and Bulls In The Bronx and Bulletproof Love . Pierce The Veil was ace lah weh I enjoyed every minute of their showcase

After Pierce The Veil ended, they got Kellin on stage to perform their last song which was the famous King For A Day. That was the best lah weh everyone was fucking singing along to the whole song . Seeing Vic and Kellin together on stage I swear I felt like cryin . It was fuckin gooood !!!~ After that, they had like a 30 minute break before Sleeping with Sirens performed
Sleeping With Sirens kicked off with Do It Now Remember It Later which was also my favourite annnd they even performed All My Heart and A Trophy Father 's Trophy Son. and also if you cant hang annnd also If I'm James Dean Then you're Audrey Hepburn which is my all time fav too  . Then Kellin quinn started to be so fucking sexy and shit so he taught us the word FUCK .  HE WAS GORGEOUS I SWEAR I FELT LIKE GOING UP THE STAGE AND FRIGGIN HUG HIM OMGZZZ. That was how he kicked off before performing If You Cant Hang. Oh dear, Kellin Quinn is so fucking hot in person. No actually the whole band is sexy weh/.

After the whole concert, my ears were practically deaf and I lost my voice, we all had supper at Bestari Hartamas before going to Kota Damansara for awhile and then we headed back. I was still feeling a bit jet lagged so I slept at 5 with Hazwani and woke up at 12 the next day -.- This was by far one of the most awesomest concerts Iv been too ! But my number  favourite concert has got to be Avenged Sevenfold lah :>
I just realized Iv seen both my celebrity crushes already. I saw Syn Gates last year during A7X's concert, and the oh so handsome Jaime Preciado this year.

I hope they come back soon cause bloody 80 bucks was worth it man ! The bends were so bloody good live. Haih.

No comments: