Saturday, April 6, 2013


Photo up there, shows how I've been feeling over these past few days. But I'll write about that later. Sorry I havent been updating much, I've been sad, depressed, feeling worthless, shitty and so on and so forth. I'll get back to that later. So I spent my last week of pure freedom before getting my results spending all my free time with my bestfriends. I went out on Thursday with Faris going out and about in KL with the bugger. Nothing much happened, he bought me new kicks from HnM and we watched The Exorcist Part 2 and walked around KLCC before heading back and had dinner at Wondermilkbefore going back to the Twins and hung out there for awhile .

The next day.... I went to.. THE PLACE IV ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO WITH MY BESTFRIENDS EVER SINCE I WAS IN FORM 3 ...THE ZOO ! yes bitchez after years of wanting to go there it was finally a dream come true :') So we left at about 10, Miera being pilot and Azi being co-pilot because I suck at driving outside of TTDI and Shah Alam, and I kinda trust Miera's driving more then I trust mine . The drive was pretty fun till we missed a turn and ended up at the tol heading to Genting -.-" 5 bucks hilang like that je, and another 5 bucks cause we u-turned so 10 bucks melayang macam tu je -.-"""
The zoo was okayy laa, I was a bit dissapointed cause some of the attractions were closed for construction and most of the animals were sleeping and if as blazin hot I shall say UGH
So after the zoo we decided to go to Pavillion for lunch. Had lunch at the foodcourt before going window shopping for Miera's watch. I saw this crazy beautiful watch ( the same design Miera wanted actually) from Micheal Kors watch



my goodness it is the prettiest thing D: You see i've always wanted to learn to wear a watch and I think this one is the perfect one to start with. I told Papa about it and well obviously he said no because 800 ringgit is utterly ridiculous for a watch and that I'm too young for expensive timepieces -.-" So the closest i could get to said watch was by trying it on :'(  We window shopped summore before going for Starhills Fashion Week Fashion Show cause Mia wanted to watch the fashion show. Twas pretty cool OMG I WENT TO MY FIRST FASHION SHOW IT WAS AWESOME.After the fashion show we went shopping at Sephora before getting lost in KL in an afterwork hour jam and survived ;) Thanks to Miera.I swear the rest of us were literally no help at all we kinda drove Miera nuts ! ahahah


NOTE THAT I LEFT THIS POST AS A DRAFT FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS BECAUSE IV BEEN UTTERLY DEPRESSED AND SAD AND SHITTY AND EVERY OTHER BLEEPIN WORD THAT MEANS SAD HM.


A lot has happened these past 2 weeks, results, Hazwani's birthday, lepak sessions.I've been pretty much doing the same shit before results came out. More about results in another post. I think I got my mojo to blog again so, be prepared ceh as if people read this thing . Oh wellz on to my next post !

No comments: