Sunday, April 7, 2013



Finally after months of waiting ladies and gentlemen I finally got my SPM results. Ni lah hasil titik peluh, hasil belajar malam malam dengan Teha, hasil stay up sampai pukul 3 pagi, hasil pergi prep setiap malam, hasil class PG, HASIL DUDUK KAT ASRAMA SELAMA 2 TAHUN. 

To be honest, I was a tad bit dissapointed  with my results. Bersyukur tu memang bersyukur sangat sangat alhamdulillah ! But.. honestly I stayed in a boarding school, gave up my social life, missed senior year at TTDI, lived in the middle of nowhere, having 4 hours of sleep a day, having to wash my clothes , and take care of myself of 2 whole years and this is the best I could give ? But then again physics wasnt my thing pun from the start. Kira B+ tu okay jugak laa cause I studied physics on my own from the start cause I couldnt understand my teacher -.- But Alhamdulillah, thank you to all the teachers at MRSM Pengkalan Hulu, My parents and my friends for being very supportive ! :-)

The day of results started of with me feeling shitty about myself. Honestly I didnt feel nervous at all about results because I was too busy worrying about my feelings. The day before, A dropped the bombshell on me and I took it very very very hard. I mean how can someone stop loving another so sudden right ? but thats a whole other story I'll post about that later. I was an emotional wreck . Been crying my eyes out the day before from morning till night. Shar came to comfort me but I ended up crying anyways, Ajan came and I cried. Kira every single person I met I ended up crying. It was literally the shittiest day of my whole entire life. its amazing how someone can ruin your mood completely right ? But anyways, I man up and tried to not let my feelings get in the way. It was hard, letting go but I had no choice. That night, i met up with Teha after months ! We hung out at the lobby of the hotel and I told her what happened. The waterfalls came ofcourse and some of the things Teha said actually made sense . One thing that Teha said which was " Lelaki macam ni, yang tak pentingkan agama, yang useless, kau nak suka ? Kau menyeksa diri kau untuk sesuatu yang tak berguna Qis. " OMG her wise words made me realize that I am far of better without him but then hy do I like him so much ? 

anyways OMG I totally went out of topic, so I woke up the next day did my prayers and went for breakfast at that really awesome roti canai stall . Arrived at the maktab prolly around 9:30 and the first people to greet me were my baby form 2's ( now form 3 ) OMG SUMPAH NAK NANGIS TENGOK ACA, ZU, LYSSA, SABBY, YUS AND THE OTHERS I MISSED THEM TOO MUCH ! Of course we exchanged stories for awhile before heading to the foyer to setttle all my "debt" . HAHAHA OMG I owed the school 400 bucks mayne, 6 bulan aku makan tak bayar, tak bayar dobi, tak bayr kertas exam -.- so after I settled all my shit, I waited till 10 before Cikgu Mozek announced that we could get our results. Duit muafakat pulak tak bayar lagi and kerosakan bilik . so I had to line up again to pay my debts. only then on I felt really really really nervous

So I entered the seminar room together with Teha, because we promised we went through SPM together we should take our results together. so before I stepped inside i recited my prayers, masuk kaki kanan semua it was the most stressful thing ever. I was shaking tremendously. I lined up with my other classmates, sadly Teha's turn came first so i couldn't take my results with her, so I took mine with Rizzqi instead haha. Sampai je meja, I was shaking already, the staff asked me to sign a few things, cari sijil and all. OMG i was nervous as fuck ! After settling shit, she handed my slip over. I turned it over and.... the first thing I saw was the B+ next to physics. I took a deep breath, said thank you and went out. I rushed to my parents and.. cried T.T. A part of me was relief, but at the same time i was dissapointed like gila gila T.T I mean physics, out of the 3 science papers was the one yang I really had high hopes of getting an A :/ but takda rezeki so yeah after crying for awhile I wiped my tears and went walking around asking other people about their results. I was fine after that  heh met Syakir and Zeyra. Update update before going back

I met up with all my teachers and said my thank you's to them . But the highlight of my day was definitely meeting my BM teacher, I knocked on the door of the class she was teaching and before I could do anything she launched herself towards me and gave me a huuuuuge hug. I swear the look on her face was priceless ! I was so proud of myself, I mean I was one of her weakest students and she even made me cry because she said that I couldnt speak bm properly and even called me 'anak mat salleh' but that A+ definitely made up for everything. I was so happy I could make her proud :')

 Cant deny it, going to MRSM , sacrificing my social life, spending 2 years in 'prison' was definitely worth it . It was definitely one of the proudest moments of my entire life, although there's that stupid B+ -.- but Im grateful so so sooo much I aced my biology with an A-. That means I can pursue my dreams of becoming a doctor :) 


That's it for now. Adios 

No comments: