Monday, March 4, 2013

NOTE THAT; THIS WAS WRITTEN ON THE 25th OF JANUARY 2011 BEFORE I 
MOVED TO BOARDING SCHOOL, SO MUCH ANGER OMG...



Hear me out , Im in the mood . I'm in the mood to complain and let it alllllllllll out . So mind all the grammatical errors and shit . I am soooo fuckin pissed off , period ! .


So as you can see , from the looks of my previous post . I got into a boarding school . Papa broke the news in front of my friends at school . And as soon as I hear the word " PENGKALAN HULU " , I burst into tears . Infront of everyone . Fuck , I dont even care I cried like shit . Just before he told me about MRSM , he decided to be all nice and told me about getting me a BB .

Why dont my parents fucking understand ?! I dont fucking want to go into a boarding school ! What makes them think the study enviroment there is better then TTDI ?! I've been that school for 3 whole years ! I've aced all my exams ! I scored my PMR ! What else ?! I dont get why my dad hates my school so much ! So okay , my school is filled with rempits , and all that shit but why cant he see that I'm in a good class with the best teachers ?! And he thinks I depend on tuition too much ?

Another thing , I tried reasoning with my dad . HE FUCKEN SHOUTED AT ME IN PUBLIC . Yknow you dont always have to shout okay . THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I DONT WANNA DISCUSS ABOUT BOARDING SCHOOL WITH YOU ! IT WASNT MY CHOICE ! NO ONE ASKED YOU TO GO ASK FOR HELP ! And you're saying you worked hard into getting me a place in a boarding school ?! NO ONE ASKED YOU TO !

I broke down in front of my piano teacher just now so my class turned into a therapy session today (Y) So I heard from my piano teacher that my mom wanted to ship me off to a boarding school because I go online too much . Suuuure , before this it wasnt a problem right , and suddenly out of the blue you wanna ship me off because I online to much huh ? WOW . Why dont you just say you dont want me in the friggin house ? Its the same right ? When I study I study , so far being online doesnt affect my studies . You've seen me online in the wee hours of the morning before PMR . It wasnt a problem right ?

Even my granparents dont support me ! And I thought they were the ones who were going to talk to my parents I guess they want to ship me off to a boarding school as much as my parents want to . SO MUCH FOR FAMILY SUPPORT HUH ? WHY DONT ALL OF YOU JUST SAY YOU DONT WANT ME IN THE HOUSE ? NOW WONT THAT BE EASIER ?

Everyone is fucking pressuring me about this shit . I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE THE FUCK PENGKALAN HULU IS !

Think about it !

WHAT ABOUT MY OPPINIONS ?! THEY DONT MATTER AT ALL I GUESS HUH ? MY KAWAD , ONE THING I LOVE DOING . YOU GUYS ARE JUST GONNA LET ME STOP LIKE THAT ? AND WHAT ABOUT INTERACT ? IM 100% SURE BOARDING SCHOOLS DONT HAVE AN INTERACT CLUB OKAY ! I WORKED MY ASS OFF LAST YEAR JUST SO THAT DATIN HAZLIN WOULD NOTICE ME ! WHAT ABOUT MY FRIENDS ? THINGS WERE HARD WHEN CIKGU HAFRUL SEPERATED ME FROM MY BESTFRIENDS BUT ATLEAST WE WERE IN THE SAME SCHOOL AND THAT WAS ALREADY HARD FOR ME . AND NOW YOU WANNA SEPARATE ME FROM THEM BY PUTTING ME INTO ANOTHER SCHOOL ?! IN SOME HUTAN ?! YOU GUYS CLEARLY DONT GIVE A FLYING TUCK ABOUT HOW I FEEEL .

I'M DONE CRYING , TENGOK LAH . A DAY BEFORE I LEAVE I WILL RUN AWAY . X

No comments: