Monday, March 4, 2013



Funny how we try to move on and at the same time, hold on.

Holy shit its already March can you fucking believe it ?!! I mean what haave I been doing with life weh, in less then 3 weeks I am going to get my SPM results which will then decide my whole entire life living career after this holy shit I cant believe it !!!!! So yeah, lets skip the whole March please be nice to me kinda shit cause I dont really get why people say that ... and yeah I just remembered, I dont get why peope are so worried about their SPM results, I mean people are supposed to be worried la but yang tweet tweet countdown till results and all 1) You're supposed to be worried BEFORE SPM not when you're about to get your results kan, I mean you will get it eventually. 2) Lebih baik tawakal and all instead of tweeting how worried you are about your results, whats done is done you're gonna get it anyways. But whatever its just in my perspective la, I'm not saying im not worried at all, but I just think people should do more then just complain about how worried you are yknow ?

So I Welcome March with open arms *hugs* ( bajet March tu orang pulak ) and as planned, I finally got my license mafaka's ! I took my JPJ test last week, being the second last and taking my road test at flippin 7 in the evening and not to mention having the engine cut off accidentally 7 effin times during my parking I passed it on my first try ! :) * after 2 weeks tak pegang kereta pulak tu :p So Miera decided to teach me how to drive auto on Wednesday evening. We went to Rasta to meet up with Luen and Lana and she taught me how to drive. Twas my first time driving so I was still kinda rusty with my sudden brakes and all but I survived ! :D We drove to KLGCC that night for dinner before sending the twins home. 

I met up with 2/8 of the super dupers on Friday since I had nothing to do and wel.. tangan still gatal nak drive drive I went to school to checkout the handball team . Hung out with FN and Mars till the evening and then with the twins after. The next day I decided to practice parking with mimey but we both ended up waking up late so I just hungout with The Twins at OU before going to In House for dinner. Met Izzat that night too at Shah Alam since I wanted to go on a highway so badly so with Hazwani by my side we conquered the NKVE route safely :B 

As for today, I had sorta of a little adventure with Shar and Elly. Woke up quite eary and went to Jasema for breakfast before meeting Elly. We went to Isyraf's house and met up with the parents before setting off to Sepang to visit Isyraf at his PLKN..again ! We actually managed to arrive earlier then the parents despite taking a wrong detour in Shah Alam but yeah the long road to Sepang was quite short this time. Isyraf's face when he saw us was.. priceless I swear ! Padahal baru jumpa last week -.- We hung out there till about 3 before saying goodbye to him and went back . Sent Elly to Setia Alam before going back and picked up my sister from school -.- Fuh I feel like such an adult now pickin up my sister and all UGH SO OLD LAH NOW T.T Had dinner with Hazwani and Razin too cracked up like a madafaka everytim I'm with them weh, such crackheads laa those lovebirds -.-

Well I'm off to bed soon, loser slept like at 11 just now which got me so pissed UGH . Goodnight ~

No comments: