Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Yes, I know you're my bestfriend but that does not give you the right to say things like that.
Jangan main cakap lepas, other people have feelings too. Yes I admit, I am to big of a coward to face you, yes I am afraid of you but that clearly does not give you the right to fucking pijak my kepala.
What you said hurt, it was disrespectful. My mother is sick and that was probably the most heartless comment I have ever heard. You commented on my job, and how easy it was for my to skip and commented that I didnt need to tell them I was taking the day off. Atleast I had the fucking responsibility to tell them I wasnt coming in . I admit my job is probably the easiest job around but atleast I take it seriously. I really wish I wasnt a big of a coward and say all of this straight to your face but what to do, you know yourself how big of a coward I am, which I think is why its easy for you to main lepas cakap because you dont think it would hurt me, people keep asking me why is it sooo hard for me to stand up to myself when it comes to you. I ask myself the same question too, maybe its because I dont wanna loose you as a bestfriend, or maybe I am just too scared to do so .

No comments: